I’m currently on the phone waiting for my tax file information. They have put me on hold for almost half an hour now. No sour grapes here because that means I get to post!
What better a thing to talk about than what to do while you’re waiting. It’s one of those conundrums that plague us everyday: I don’t want to leave the area because I may need to reference one of my papers in case they come back on the line but I don’t want to stay either because I have nothing to do and actually get a jump start on other work is just preposterous.
Alas! I have solved all your problems. I have compiled a list of interesting things for you to read, glance at, and skim through to kill the time. It will keep you entertained and more importantly it in place for when that oh-so-personable and possibly non-automated operator comes back.
1) 15 Swedish words We Should Incorporate Into English Immediately (Thanks Joanna for this)
2) The new Wolverine Trailer - I’m not a reader but I love movies that deal with comic books
3) Better yet, while you’re at it, here are all the new movie trailers that are hitting theaters soon. Get excited, there are some good ones!
4)One of my FAVORITE books (My Careers teacher in 10th grade showed me the documentary version and my way of thinking has never been the same).
5) Bruce Davidson’s Photos
8) Apartment Therapy - This may or may not be more distracting than Pinterest.
9) 19 Things To Stop Doing (Not just for 20-somethings either)
10a) Hopefully by the time you have completed numbers 1-9, a 10th task won’t be necessary.